Get Me Out of Here...Please.

C

Cyclezee

I gave up my interest/passion for electric bike and not been involved in the business for more than two years.
On several occasions I have requested Admin to remove me as a member but to no avail, so can someone please help me achieve this objective?
I still use electric bikes, but just don't want to be a forum member due the many other interests that I now have .

Reactions: Boff

Gringo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2013
Northampton
Just post a few inappropriate pictures and comments including swearing, I’m sure you’ll soon be history :eek:;)

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Not being funny but can't you just not use it ? I must have joined fifty forums at least over the years but never get bothered by any of them that I no longer visit.

Reactions: artspeck and Gaz

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
D8veh managed it....guess you asked him on ES which I understand he still frequents
D8veh is till here but uses an old alias vfr400 also indirectly known as TUFKAD.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
I gave up my interest/passion for electric bike and not been involved in the business for more than two years.
On several occasions I have requested Admin to remove me as a member but to no avail, so can someone please help me achieve this objective?
I still use electric bikes, but just don't want to be a forum member due the many other interests that I now have .
Hi Cyclezee,

I've deleted your account as requested.

Thanks
Russ.

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
I dunno. A poster logged in to say he didn't want to be a poster anymore so now he's no longer a poster !
All makes sense now...it was Donald Trump !

• :D
Reactions: Gaz and LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I dunno. A poster logged in to say he didn't want to be a poster anymore so now he's no longer a poster !
All makes sense now...it was Donald Trump !
Poster (ex) was Cyclezee a long time forum user and ebike business seller.
One of the old guard.

D

Deleted member 25121

I think he wanted his old postings to be removed but they're still available, just search for "cyclezee". Like some other social media sites, once you've posted something on them they capture it and claim it's there's. I thought the EU passed a law preventing Google from doing things like this and you can demand that your postings are removed.

Not on pedelecs though.

RossG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2019
Yeah, I was only having a little fun. Of course everyone should have the right to have their personal details removed from wherever they happen to be stored if they no longer subscribe to that source.
The trouble is as always when something's 'out there' it stays there forever. I sometimes look at some of the stuff I said waaay back in the very early days of the internet and think Christ, did I really say that :eek:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Posts remain in the search forum data base, they shouldn't show up as Cyclezee but as deleted member 123456 etc.
vfr400's old posts as d8veh show up like wise with no name attached.

D

Deleted member 25121

Posts remain in the search forum data base, they shouldn't show up as Cyclezee but as deleted member 123456 etc.
vfr400's old posts as d8veh show up like wise with no name attached.
No, if you serach for Cyclezee you'll see his old postings with his name against them, also the first post in this thread is shown as being from......... Cyclezee