Getting rid of drones

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Why would you do that? If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread, it’s that simple. Other people do have an interest in Brexit and the fact that you don’t is no reason to close it off to others.
Paul seems obsessed by it, six of his last eight posts have been complaining about the Brexit thread.

I don't understand that censorial attitude, this world is full of things I don't like, so I just ignore them, knowing that others do like them.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Paul seems obsessed by it, six of his last eight posts have been complaining about the Brexit thread.

I don't understand that censorial attitude, this world is full of things I don't like, so I just ignore them, knowing that others do like them.
It is a bizarre notion he seems to have. Like you, there are many things which I don’t like or don’t have any interest in, some are on the pages of Pedelecs. The solution is not to read or contribute to them. It’s such a stunningly simple solution that I am amazed he is unable to think of it for himself. Oh well.

Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I suspect Brexit thread has run it's course but I thought that a year ago... It runs and runs...
Perhaps PS is under impression this is a pedelec forum..

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I suspect Brexit thread has run it's course but I thought that a year ago... It runs and runs...
It's just paused for breath. Once past the present problem there's at least three years of trade talks to follow, plenty to discuss!

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Why would you do that? If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread, it’s that simple. Other people do have an interest in Brexit and the fact that you don’t is no reason to close it off to others.
Thanks for telling me not read thread..would never of thought of that..the only reason people look at that thread is to see/read people trolling each other...any useful ,constuctive debate is long gone.

Reactions: mike killay

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Thanks for telling me not read thread..would never of thought of that..the only reason people look at that thread is to see/read people trolling each other...any useful ,constuctive debate is long gone.
A vicious circle of trolling from both sides of debate... Brilliant... Sounds like our HoC..
Merry Christmas Paul..
Ps where was the constructive argument.. I must have missed it..

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Well clearly you hadn’t thought of not reading it because you seem to have knowledge of the thread’s content. Save yourself the anguish and STOP READING the Brexit thread if you don’t like it. Honestly it’s like putting your hand in the fire and continually complaining that you keep getting hurt. Doh.

Reactions: robdon and Zlatan

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
Yea tilson..i do have some knowledge of threads content...thanks for proving me right..Zlatan your a gentleman...when you not being a troll that is..:)

Reactions: robdon

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I never Troll, honest. So thanks Paul...

Freespeech goes both ways.. People are allowed to express their contempt about content. I suppose it's trolling about trolling??????
And then Tillson trolls about that and then I Troll him...
Wish I hadn't started this...

Last edited:

Advertisers