Giant Electric Road Bike with Bafung Motor £800

Sasquatch

Just Joined
Jul 10, 2011
This is a Giant Defy 3.5 which has been professionally converted into a pedal assisted road bike. I have owned this bike for about 7 months and used for commuting. I have since built another electric bike so no longer need this.

The bike has been very reliable and delivers a good amount of assist but don't expect the motor to do all the work as it has been designed to assist and not be an electric motorbike.

The bike itself is a good entry level road bike which was bought from new about 8 months ago. It is in good condition but has a few scuffs on the frame, the worst of which is pictured in the attached images.

I believe the motor is one the new Bafung motors which are smaller and more efficient and have attached am image of the serial number. The battery is a 24Volt 10AmpHour Lithium.

When assist is not required the bike can be pedalled as usual as the motor barely has any resistance when not in use.

The bike will also come with a battery charger and the original wheel which was removed for the conversion and has about 4 months warranty left on the conversion.

I'm looking for £800 for the bike. Please contact me with any questions.

Attachments

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
Any idea what kit it is?

EDIT - Just seen the first pic.