Giant lafree electric bike

Katie1234

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 18, 2011
Giant Lafree Electric Bike for Sale

I was given a Giant Lafree Electric Bike a couple of months ago. It was used twice and is in immaculate condition! (My friends father died and they didn't have time to sell it so gave it to me). However, I cannot get it to work! I don't know anything about electric bikes and don't really know where to start! It comes with a battery and two chargers, full instructions for bike and battery and chargers. The charger seems to require an adaptor that I don't recognise. Anyway, i can provide more details and a picture as required. If your local feel free to come and have a look.

Price to be negotiated - open to offers. Keen to sell as have decided to buy a folding electric bike. Please contact Katie on PM

Katie1234

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 18, 2011
Hi. Can anyone advise on the best way to sell my electric giant lafree as described in first post. Looking for quick sale as its very large and i dont have the space to keep it. thanks.

WALKERMAN

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2008
I've been trying to sell mine for ages. Great classic ebike but can't find a buyer.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
I love the styling of them but I think its the price of replacement batteries......last time I enquired about one that I was interested in I was quoted around £500 each and I needed two......say no more !
Lynda

fatts

Pedelecer
Dec 29, 2009
west wales
I love the styling of them but I think its the price of replacement batteries......last time I enquired about one that I was interested in I was quoted around £500 each and I needed two......say no more !
Lynda
Its the lead acid battery one which is dirt cheap to buy new batts for and put in