Giant Twist Freedom DX – Mens bike

Yalwen

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2008

The bike has, I think, a 19” frame and can carry me 6’2” and 14.00 stone frame with ease.

2 Batteries with a Power Control switch which means I don't have to get off the bike when one of the batteries runs out. A quick switch, whilst riding, from Left to Right indicator ensures that I can get 40 to 50 miles on one 2 Battery Charge.

Assist mode select button

When you turn the power switch to “L” or “R” position, the Twist Freedom provides hybrid power in the “NORMAL” mode any time the rider pedals.

If you want more assistance, press the select button to “SPORT” mode or press the select button to “ECO” mode to extend the range.

When your speed reaches 15 mph, the Twist‘s motor will automatically disengage and cease assistance. When your speed drops below 15 mph, the motor can assist you once again.

The bike comes with two real panniers which conceal the batteries and are a great help when carrying items such as tools, wet weather clothing, flasks and sandwiches etc.

There is a maintenance-free Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal drive train so you can pedal uphill and down and linear-pull brakes

Two batteries and a battery charger are included so you should have everything that you require (except helmet – you’ll have to provide your own) to get you up and running.

This is a great bike in perfect condition. It has been serviced regularly since I’ve had it and I’m looking for £650.00.

The buyer must collect and I’m wanting payment into my bank before collection. If you want to come and see it and to try it out please drop me an email and I’ll be happy to help. I am in the West Yorkshire area – near Leeds.

Any further questions feel free to ask. I’m not a techie, though, just a bike rider and this bike has given me hours of fun and pleasure. Sad to see it go, but needs must.

Yalwen

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 20, 2008

The bike has, I think, a 19” frame and can carry me 6’2” and 14.00 stone frame with ease.

2 Batteries with a Power Control switch which means I don't have to get off the bike when one of the batteries runs out. A quick switch, whilst riding, from Left to Right indicator ensures that I can get 40 to 50 miles on one 2 Battery Charge.

Assist mode select button

When you turn the power switch to “L” or “R” position, the Twist Freedom provides hybrid power in the “NORMAL” mode any time the rider pedals.

If you want more assistance, press the select button to “SPORT” mode or press the select button to “ECO” mode to extend the range.

When your speed reaches 15 mph, the Twist‘s motor will automatically disengage and cease assistance. When your speed drops below 15 mph, the motor can assist you once again.

The bike comes with two real panniers which conceal the batteries and are a great help when carrying items such as tools, wet weather clothing, flasks and sandwiches etc.

There is a maintenance-free Shimano Nexus 8-speed internal drive train so you can pedal uphill and down and linear-pull brakes

Two batteries and a battery charger are included so you should have everything that you require (except helmet – you’ll have to provide your own) to get you up and running.

This is a great bike in perfect condition. It has been serviced regularly since I’ve had it and I’m looking for £650.00.

The buyer must collect and I’m wanting payment into my bank before collection. If you want to come and see it and to try it out please drop me an email and I’ll be happy to help. I am in the West Yorkshire area – near Leeds.

Any further questions feel free to ask. I’m not a techie, though, just a bike rider and this bike has given me hours of fun and pleasure. Sad to see it go, but needs must.

Attachments