Giro Tyrant

Carlbiker

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2020
I’ve a new size M helmet but the max size if 59 and my sweed is 59 also, I thought to go for the M as maybe it’s lighter but it’s too tight and it instantly feels hot like there’s not even ventilation going on.....then there’s part of the helmet near the tightening cog that also digs into the back of my head too

does anyone else own this helmet at all and has similar experience? Wondering if it’s worth ordering the large instead, I’d get the fox dropframe but £180 is a joke feel when it was £135....

Altea4

Pedelecer
Dec 30, 2019
I have a 58 head and ordered the L as I found another giro helmet to be on the smaller side. Very good fit and ventilation, never been hot after a ride and can forget its on its so light. Only downside, if it can be called that , I have no2 clipped hair , the imprint of the cushion is embedded until after I’ve showered. Was a bit oh no what have I bought initially but I have put safety first, I’ve since seen other ebikers with similar head helmets. I still can’t fathom how some riders think a helmet perched on their heads is going to protect them in a fall or accident.