Good afternoon from Milton Keynes

Curvy

Just Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Hi there. I've been lurking on this forum for a week or so trying to decide which bike to purchase. I live in Milton Keynes which was designed with cyclists in mind with a comprehensive network of cycle paths (redways). I'm a regular cyclist and during the summer do a bit of road riding between 20 and 40 miles and often commute seven miles to work.

It dawned on me that I was using my car for lots of short journeys, but was reluctant to cycle as i find it hard to go slow and would inevitably end up all sweaty - maybe an ebike would be my answer for getting around without spending a small fortune on petrol, being kinder to the environment and arriving in a more comfortable condition.

I also fancied something foldable so I could take the bike on occasional forays on the train (with an eye on retirement in just under three years) and the opportunity to take the bike indoors at some of the places I go.

I took the plunge today and ordered a Kudos Secret direct from Kudos. As a bonus, they come in Lime Green, which matches the colour of some of my favourite bass amplification - Trace Elliot.

So - I've no doubt I'll be posting for advice and hopefully contributing a review when I get my baby - feeling really excited about getting it - like a big kid!

Reactions: Sanjuro and flecc

KEN OPENSHAW

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
Hi there. I've been lurking on this forum for a week or so trying to decide which bike to purchase. I live in Milton Keynes which was designed with cyclists in mind with a comprehensive network of cycle paths (redways). I'm a regular cyclist and during the summer do a bit of road riding between 20 and 40 miles and often commute seven miles to work.

It dawned on me that I was using my car for lots of short journeys, but was reluctant to cycle as i find it hard to go slow and would inevitably end up all sweaty - maybe an ebike would be my answer for getting around without spending a small fortune on petrol, being kinder to the environment and arriving in a more comfortable condition.

I also fancied something foldable so I could take the bike on occasional forays on the train (with an eye on retirement in just under three years) and the opportunity to take the bike indoors at some of the places I go.

I took the plunge today and ordered a Kudos Secret direct from Kudos. As a bonus, they come in Lime Green, which matches the colour of some of my favourite bass amplification - Trace Elliot.

So - I've no doubt I'll be posting for advice and hopefully contributing a review when I get my baby - feeling really excited about getting it - like a big kid!
Hi....Newbie like you...but you’ll soon be riding round with that silly grin on your face...just like me..lol.... Welcome

Reactions: Curvy