Good Value Folder ?

los monty

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2013

Geebee

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2010
Australia
Did you put it in your cart and get a shipping estimate it is automated and only takes a second, to Au it was another $500 plus aud, then in UK you also have customs/duty whatever its called :)
I don't think I have ever run across the company either, hopefully someone else can report on their reliability.
The 10amp 48volts would mean a very good range as it would draw less current.
If you are in the UK some of the advertisers on this site have some very nicely priced folder and with local (in the same country) back up.

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
As I understand it, 48v gives 33% higher speed, but no increase in torque, so hill climbing is no better.

However - I have been known to be wrong & I'm sure someone will correct me if necessary :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 4366

It looks fairly decent, but by the time you get it here and pay duty, it might not look so attractive for the price.

They've used 48v to get the motor to spin fast enough in the small wheel. It'll probably have decent power because of that, but still might not be very fast. They say 25km/h, but it could be anything.

One thing that definitely isn't right is the battery. A frog battery only holds 40 cells, which means 8.8 to 10.4 aH at 36v. The expensive cells, which I doubt that it has, will go to 11.6 aH. So 48v would be 39 cells, which means 6.6 to 7.8 aH, or 8.7 aH max possible. The pouch cells are equivalent size.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
No sign of eu conformity sticker!. If it looks to good to be true then think carefully .
I would love this as a donor to electrify my current steed so please let me know how much it costs after import duty Vat and handle ing charges?

D8ve