Grasmere UK on my geared hub drive, from stunning lakes to near impossible bridle paths.

MontyPAS

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2020
Great video footage!

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

georgehenry

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2015
Surrey
Another stunner.

I had a great Autumn boys trip to The Lakes a few years ago based in Coniston on old motorbikes and were very lucky with the weather in 2015, and I think if I am remembering correctly shortly after our return the area was hit by the most dreadful storms and floods.
SAM_0857.JPG
SAM_0855.JPG
SAM_0853.JPG
We did a pass called "Gatesgarth" after applying for permits to ride our bikes. gatesgarth.jpg
The image above is "Gatescarth", not my picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

Gavin

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 11, 2020
Another stunner.

I had a great Autumn boys trip to The Lakes a few years ago based in Coniston on old motorbikes and were very lucky with the weather in 2015, and I think if I am remembering correctly shortly after our return the area was hit by the most dreadful storms and floods.
View attachment 38071
View attachment 38072
View attachment 38073
I'm loving the Cheney (?) Triumph. Quite a heavy lump to be dragging up some of the tracks around there....

Not so keen on the bloke in the foreground- looks like he's about to take a pi$$!

georgehenry

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2015
Surrey
When you gotta go,

Speaking of rocky tracks this is the near impossible Hollinsclough green lane in The Peak District that we went up on another boys trip on old bikes.
Peak Hollinsclough 20160503_131130.jpg
Below is some guys in land rovers on the same. Got to love a rocky step.

Related Articles

Advertisers