Greenbikekit Defunct?

vhfman

Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2008
Does anyone know if Greenbikekit has gone bust?

I tried to look at their Web site but it appears to have gone. All I get is a link to Godaddy with this message:

“NOTICE: This domain name expired on 03/15/2013 and is pending renewal or deletion.”

What a shame, if they have closed, as they were a good alternative source for components. So it looks like I will have to use BMSbattery with their high shipping costs.

Chris

D

Deleted member 4366

I tried to look at their Web site but it appears to have gone. All I get is a link to Godaddy with this message:

“NOTICE: This domain name expired on 03/15/2013 and is pending renewal or deletion.”

What a shame, if they have closed, as they were a good alternative source for components. So it looks like I will have to use BMSbattery with their high shipping costs.

Chris
Maybe BMSBattery sent the boys round after they found out that Greenbike kit nicked a copy of their customer database.

They'll probably open up again under a different name.

shemozzle999

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2009

Chris
I should imagine they have not paid the renewal fee yet.

They were still active last week - they were updating their shipping fees - weight based flat rate of $110 with Fedex and had just added some new items - one being service tools for Bafang motors @ $35 as opposed to $65 elsewhere.