Group review volunteers needed for Redbridge please - any offers?

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
As you now hopefully know, Hatti is organising a Redbridge e-bike test day a week on Sunday.

As part of that day, Pedelecs is hoping to conduct a slightly different ‘group review’ style of 3 bikes that will be at the track on that day, if we can find a few volunteers.

What we’d like is for a small handful of Pedelecs members to test each bike and then complete a short questionnaire on your thoughts about the bike on the day. I’ll then compile a group review article for each of the bikes for our Reviews section (so the bikes aren’t being pitched against one another in any way, the article will hold up the positives and any perceived downsides just about that bike, as part of its own review article).

The idea behind this review format is that it will offer a broader perspective, perhaps with differing views, that might prove useful insight for prospective buyers of these models.

If anyone is interested in helping us with this, and can attend the circuit from 12.30 on 24th August could you please let me know? (We’re hoping to get the reviews done early, to free the bikes up for everyone else.)

These are the bikes that will be available on the day :

Cyclezee: Heinzmann PAN eTR

Woosh: Big Bear LS

50cycles: Focus Thron Premium

Promise to buy you a cuppa as a thank you for your time :)

C

Cyclezee

Just in case anyone is wondering what a Heinzmann PAN eTR looks like, here it is
P1070490.JPG
P1070492.JPG
We will also have the Heinzmann Atlas eMB at Redbridge
P1070479.JPG
P1070484.JPG

Reactions: trex

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
Thanks very much d8veh, ajb9 & Teejay - I'll be in touch before the event. Probably room for one more if anyone fancies it just let me know.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Thats all good news and everyone is very welcome.
Glass of wine or a beer on me at the end of the day (3 or 4 if you're not driving home....)

Like the bikes John, nice.

Hatti

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
Thank you everyone, 4 should do the trick. Be in touch with you next week..

C

Cyclezee

John,nice looking bikes....do you have a full specification and price?
regards
Dave.
Hi Dave,
The full specification and prices are on our website via this link http://www.cyclezee.com/heinzmann-e-bikes--pedelecs.html

The first ones only arrived last Tuesday, so far we only have the MTB and trekking models.

Although Heinzmann have been around a long time, their direct drive motors are relatively new and have previously only been available as retro fit conversion kits.

The new bikes were introduced earlier this year

From the short time I have had to test them I am impressed, in my opinion they are the best direct drive motors and with Heinzmann's reputation will no doubt be bulletproof.

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
John...these Euro imported bikes are looking better value,I think the competitiveness of the German market place is having a knock on effect to the UK,also better strength of the £ v Euro.
That MTB bike with 515 Wh battery,Rock Shox forks and Deore ( in my opinion the strongest of the Shimano gears) has the best gear,I thought it would be a £3k bike,good value at £2450.00.
Regards
KudosDave

C

Cyclezee

I would also like say thank you to the fab four for their reviews.

I would just like to clarify that sentence What The Manufacturer Says should read as follows:

Sporty design with a silent, powerful electric drive that lasts the distance - the hybrid bike leaves nothing to be desired for all kinds of long-distance touring.

No doubt the lovely Helen will correct this in due course:)

HelenJ

Administrator
Staff member
May 19, 2011
Apologies, I had the Atlas description - thanks for the heads up.