Haibike 2013 Models now online at Justebikes

Apr 19, 2011
This season's UK Haibikes are now online at Justebikes.co.uk. First consignment will be here on the 4th of February. The product improvements have come at a price I'm afraid, but they do job like no other e-bike on the planet and still represent good value for money. They're selling well and we're confident that new distributors Raleigh will improve supply of spare parts.

This year we've included a PDF download file detailing frame geometry for each model and each model size variant. Owner manuals, videos and more images will follow shortly.

We've also put up images of the full EU range - please note that these are special order only.

As per previous years, delivery throughout mainland UK is free of charge (no brown boxes: our staff in our vehicles). This allows us to provide personal help with set-up and enables those buying a Haibike to give it a good test ride in and around their locale - if for what ever reason it doesn't meet their expectations we finish our tea, load the e-bike back into the van, and arrange a full refund.

Test rides can be arranged at our Suffolk and London branches too.

Rgds,

James

Hi James, Good talking to you the other day. Your comments on the Haibike range was really useful and we will be considering selling them in the north (Penrith) should Raleigh show they can back up the sales!
We feel the same as you and need to know the customer will be fully supported.
Sparta may be on the menu too!
Cheers,
Pete.

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
James do you have a shop in London - I remember you saying somewhere you did - can you tell me the address please. Thanks.

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi

May I respectfully remind TRADE members that you are Braking THE RULES OFF the forum BY NOT being an TRADE member That is how the forum is funded please contact Russell and UPGRADE

russell@pedalecs.co.uk

Sorry to Members to interrupt your Thread

Frank