Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Reactions: LeighPing

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
You would have to be off your head to buy that
Even if I had the cash spare I wouldn’t buy it as it has so many design faults for an off road bike

• Agree
Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well there not as bad as this lol

it has the same tq motor and been out since 2016. top speed 45mph so it will eat the batt as like bosch the power mode is set buy software via the speed limit so you dongle the haibike to remove it you wont get much more than 20 miles on 1 charge esp if ur fat.

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
So their cheapest offering is £4399. No wonder they want to see so called anti dumping tariffs applied. More like a 'Please help us we can't make a bike at a price the market can stand' tariff.
Not only that, I think they're plug ugly, purely personal but, there's something about a bent top tube that just doesn't look right. Plus you'd be tied into OEM parts only (battery, motor etc.), and we've seen how that can be milked.
I'll stick to my 'unreliable' Chinese kit thanks, it's only done 6K miles so far!

• Agree
Reactions: mike killay

Russelliow

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2017
iom
I must admit Im not convinced on the battery hole location. That is the dirtiest wettest place on a mountain bike. I wonder if the motor will suffer water ingress like the Bosch due to no proper oil seals like petrol engines have had for years. For expensive bikes it seams little thought goes in to longevity and reliability.

Last edited: