Haibike for sale

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Selling my Haibike Sduro Trekking 5.0, bought new in August 2017 from 50 cycles. Yamaha PW motor and 500 watt hour battery. Covered approx 1500 trouble free miles, have reviewed the bike in the forum,s bike review section under 'Switched to Haibike'. Asking £1800 ono.

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Ime afraid not Stephen, it's a gents model. The crossbar on the ladies model is slightly lower but not by much. When I bought the bike I almost bought the ladies model because they didn't think they had a gents in stock, until they re checked the stock list. The ladies model is more like a unisex size really. Shame it's not what you're looking for as you are not too far away. I keep a caravan near you so am often up there, close to the Eroica site, will be there from Saturday for two or three days if you would like to take a look. It is a gents model though, a medium size, which is around 54 cm. Regards, Rob.

Stephen Moor

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 4, 2018
Ashbourne
Ime afraid not Stephen, it's a gents model. The crossbar on the ladies model is slightly lower but not by much. When I bought the bike I almost bought the ladies model because they didn't think they had a gents in stock, until they re checked the stock list. The ladies model is more like a unisex size really. Shame it's not what you're looking for as you are not too far away. I keep a caravan near you so am often up there, close to the Eroica site, will be there from Saturday for two or three days if you would like to take a look. It is a gents model though, a medium size, which is around 54 cm. Regards, Rob.

Robbieg

Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2016
Burton on trent
Hi all, very little interest and maybe that's the way it's meant to be changed still love the bike so plan to keep it longer. Anyway would have to lower the price to be more realistic, cus at this time of year there are some great deals to be had on new bikes of all types and brands. Incidentally, had a couple of scammers reply when I advertised it on gumtree, one with a fake PayPal account wanting me to pay over 300 quid in courier costs up front, claiming they were elderly and visually impaired, unable to leave the house, and buying the bike as a present for a friend. None of this was true. The second wanted to rent the bike from me with an iffy insurance scheme. Beware! Have to be on your toes when selling through gumtree and the like. Don't know how some people can sleep at night.

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Sorry to hear you had no interest in the bike and I can't believe the audacity of these scammers to even try it on with an e-bike sale, kinda funny though asking you to pay £300 up front to sell your bike, its not right and I agree with you about how they sleep at night, from what I was watching on youtube its actually a way of life and a job for the young unemployed in Ghana - a lesson for all - thanks for the warning post!