Haibike hard 7 for spares repairs or parts

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
As the title says some kind soul decided to smash off the display part of my bike so left me with a boat anchor. I’m not good with repairs so just selling it off as it is. Luckily for me I’m in a position to be able to afford a new bike so one of you may want the parts off this for your own project or fix a new display on it and use it again. Comes with the charger and the key for the battery and it’s been used for commuting over the last 18months. Cant show you the mileage or the times charged etc so you unfortunately only have my word it’s not been used to death but it’s not been thrashed or anything like that. Any offer considered I’m saving for a new jazz bass and amp the one I’m after is about £200 so any money I get for this will go towards that or if you have a bass and amp you want to swap let me know any offers considered after all it is a spares or repairs so Your welcome to come and view anytime you are in Biddulph st8 area or give me a call if you want on 07488 267495

Attachments

Last edited:

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Dirty bar stools, you have my sympathy Scott - This was my worst fear some git trashing it while locked up - I sure someone will gladly find some use for it all is not lost - good luck with the sale!

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
Dirty bar stools, you have my sympathy Scott - This was my worst fear some git trashing it while locked up - I sure someone will gladly find some use for it all is not lost - good luck with the sale!
Thank you I was only off the bike for a few minutes but I guess it was my fault for not removing the screen. First time I’ve ever forgotten and look what happens oh well as you said my bad luck may help someone out with the parts from this bike for their own projects. Merry Christmas to you my friend and a prosperous new year

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
I try to only leave my bike out of view for a few minutes at a time, my screen is fixed however I have a spare and they are easily replaceable, shame though people feel the need to do these things.
A Merry Christmas to you as well...

Reactions: Scott clarke

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
Better luck with the new bike Scott.
If i was anyway near Biddulph st8 i would be on your doorstep now - what a bargain!
The battery is worth that alone - santa claus is alive and well!!
Thank you merry Christmas to you and I hope you have a good new year

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
why dont you just fix it ?

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
why dont you just fix it ?
I wouldn’t even know where to begin to be honest I’m not good with mechanics and electrical stuff and soldering and test equipment or what ever you need to fix it. That’s why I’m selling it as spares or repair so you can either try and fix it if you have an idea how it all goes back together or just take the parts off it and use them for something else. Now my new bikes arrived and I have my smart car for the winter months it will just be left to Rot so seems a shame just to let it sit doing nothing at all

Reactions: Robbieg

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire
I'll start the bidding at £150, but I too think you should fix it!

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
I'll start the bidding at £150, but I too think you should fix it!
If I had the time the spare £200 the confidence and knowledge that once I had done it all it was going to sell for a lot more then I would do it but apart from all the previous I’m in need of the money for the bass and I’m short the £200 now I could spend that on the bike and try and do it but then if I did and I still couldn’t sell it then I’m then short £400 for the bass and I’ve got my new bike so this wouldn’t get much use so better for me to sell it for spares and repairs and let someone else make some use for it

xena

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2017
Cross Hands, Carmarthenshire
I think eBay would probably be your best bet. Might be worth selling the battery separately to make the most money. Such a shame someone would do something so horrible to someone else's property!

My sister lives in Shrewsbury, so not that far from you, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll be up there over Xmas.

Scott clarke

Pedelecer
May 5, 2015
I think eBay would probably be your best bet. Might be worth selling the battery separately to make the most money. Such a shame someone would do something so horrible to someone else's property!

My sister lives in Shrewsbury, so not that far from you, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll be up there over Xmas.
Never thought of eBay Yes I can try that after Christmas too thank you for the idea

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Yes still for sale
tbh id stick it on ebay with a 200 starting bid as ur going to get ppl bidding on it then last one working went for 1k ;)