Wanted Haibike Yamaha charger Urgently need

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Can't seem to get a photo on the listing...Send me your email and i'll send you some photo's

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
If its the charger that's a 4 pin then I'll take it. I'll even pay you extra if you can send it today. Lol
4 pin round plug ... At work now but should be able to send by special delivery this afternoon. £20 should cover the postage.
T
If its the charger that's a 4 pin then I'll take it. I'll even pay you extra if you can send it today. Lol
I have sent you a message with bank details. Send money over and I'll try get it sent our today.

NoKneesLeft

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 19, 2020
Pembrokeshire
4 pin round plug ... At work now but should be able to send by special delivery this afternoon. £20 should cover the postage.
T
I have sent you a message with bank details. Send money over and I'll try get it sent our today.
Not sure if you saw my replies but I did transfer that this afternoon and sent you my address. Once again thank you. You're a life saver lol

Izzyekerslike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 3, 2015
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Not sure if you saw my replies but I did transfer that this afternoon and sent you my address. Once again thank you. You're a life saver lol
Hi David, I sent it by Royal Mail special delivery this afternoon so will be with you tomorrow by 9.00 pm.