Halfords/Spare Batteries.

Darren Hayward

Pedelecer
Mar 25, 2015
Halfords do sell batteries. The first time I ordered one I had to stand around for 25 minutes whilst 3 shop assistants pored over the ordering system and eventually found it. The second time around I phoned EBCO and got the part number for the battery first and then handed that to the assistant and it went through at the first attempt.
Just persevere and you'll get there in the end.

Darren

Scorpio

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 13, 2020
Portugal Algarve (temporary)
Hi, if the battery has a part number or similar on it, maybe share it here and somebody might be able to suggest where to get a replacement? Try a different Halfords branch?

I was curious to know if the Halfords fork problems I'd seen photos of were unusual. Sadly they're not, for many other examples Google "halfords-and-the-reverse-fork.75769"

Hope you find somewhere that can help.

eBike Battery Team

Official Trade Member
Nov 27, 2015
London
ebikebatteries.co.uk
I don't know you, I couldn't have known any of that before hand, that's why I asked.

If anyone has any helpful info about where I could buy a battery for a Carrera Crossfire, I'd be very grateful, thanks.
Hi

Just to let you know we would be able to offer a recelling service should you need it for your existing battery. Appreciate that you're looking for a spare, but at least you know you have an option :)