Hampton Wick,Prudential Bike Ride,August 4

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
The Hampton Wick Association(near Kingston upon Thames) is organising a Festival,primarily on Sunday morning,August 4, 10.00 to 14.30 to coincide with the Prudential Cycle For London ride which twice crosses Kingston bridge.
There is a brand new e-bike dealer named the London Electric Bike Company opening that same day,offering Haibike,BH Emotion,Kudos and KTM. Myself and Rob from BH will be at the shop to assist the dealer,with their 'soft launch'.
I was there yesterday and I must say the stock bikes are very impressive,including KTM Race 29,KTM Macina Bold and Panasonic E-race....the BH Neo Race,Xenion 700 and Neo 29er....the Kudos Arriba,Ibex,Tornado,Cobra,City,Liberty,Secret,Tourer plus others.....its good to see such a selection in one place.
The new shop(25-27 High Street,Hampton Wick) is 50 metres from Sigma Sport (is this the best bike shop in London?) and 200 metres from 50 cycles,the area is becoming a cycle haven for West London.
If the weather holds good it should be a nice day out for the family and bike enthusiasts,the cycle for London and Hampton Wick Festival have their own websites to give the programme and times-easily found on Google.
KudosDave

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
All looks good Dave!

Will you be holding your ride along the sea front this month?

All the best

David
Thanks David,
I think it unlikely that I will have enough staff to commit to the seafront ride,they keep having babies!...not sure how you can stop that?????
How is your R&W and Grace ranges going?
The guy running the new shop is named Tom Saunders,he is a real nice guy....if you are in that neck of the woods,drop in and say hello.
regards
Dave

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Babies, the bane of our lives! Mine are 22 and 24 and still need looking after, I wouldn't swap them for the world though!

Shame about sea front ride I was hoping to join you. Shall I take it off the events calendar?

Riese and Muller and Grace are good, they are expensive but we are selling a good number now.

Thanks for the heads up re Tom, I will drop in and say hello.

All the best

David

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Shop looks really nice Dave, well done and fantastic location! Very visible and near the park for some trial rides.

Best wishes for good trading, I'm sure it will do well.

Hatti

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
This looks like the area to visit for people in the market for a good quality electric bike.

celedep

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2011
North London
I grabbed a shot of this new shop whilst riding past, looks very interesting. Some lovely bikes in the display and the KTM with Panasonic looked very good. Shame its out of my price range :-( looks like this is defo a shop to check out if you are in the area London Electric Bike Company