Hello again

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Hello everyone, it’s been nearly 11 years since I bought my first e-bike a trek fx + with the bionx system. It was a great bike but eventually the battery died and the cost was ridiculous for a replacement. Fortunately my knee had healed and I have been using normal bikes.
But fast forward 11 years and I now need one to try and keep fit as I am getting older .

We just bought my wife a Woosh Rambletta and it’s a great bike. I am using it more than her but it’s too small for me just under 6ft 4. But surprisingly it’s not too bad just looks funny .

The world of e-bikes have certainly moved on, don’t know where to start. But looking and learning is part of the fun. Cannot believe the power in the Woosh bike for the money how things move on. If they made a bigger version I would consider it as the folding bike is so convenient. I am a great believer that the more convenient something is the more you will use it.
So hello again I better get reading

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
How's the Woosh Rambletta going? Have you found any annoyances with owning it? I'm hoping to get one next month.
Sorry Grebacwhite, missed your post. We had a issue with the Rambletta with a dry solder joint but Andy at woosh was brilliant and all sorted now.

I am currently using the bike everyday doing about 10 miles a day in snow and ice.Cannot believe how this bike handles everything thrown at it. Getting hard to keep the wife off it after all it was bought for her. I am liking it so much I will phone Woosh when they open to see if they have any of the new model in stock.I’m 6ft 4 so new model will be better.

Reactions: Grebacwhite

Grebacwhite

Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2020
West sussex
Ah well I can vouch for the Rambletta too, I bought one for myself last November! It's fantastic isn't it!
I've changed a few things on mine, including adding some pannier bags for commuting, so we'll see how they fair, but you can't really fault the bike for the price. Good fun!

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Hello everyone, it’s been nearly 11 years since I bought my first e-bike a trek fx + with the bionx system. It was a great bike but eventually the battery died and the cost was ridiculous for a replacement. Fortunately my knee had healed and I have been using normal bikes.
But fast forward 11 years and I now need one to try and keep fit as I am getting older .

We just bought my wife a Woosh Rambletta and it’s a great bike. I am using it more than her but it’s too small for me just under 6ft 4. But surprisingly it’s not too bad just looks funny .

The world of e-bikes have certainly moved on, don’t know where to start. But looking and learning is part of the fun. Cannot believe the power in the Woosh bike for the money how things move on. If they made a bigger version I would consider it as the folding bike is so convenient. I am a great believer that the more convenient something is the more you will use it.
So hello again I better get reading
Do you still have the Trek? You could rip out the electrics and put in a Woosh rear hub-motor kit.

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Do you still have the Trek? You could rip out the electrics and put in a Woosh rear hub-motor kit.
Hi Vfr 400, sold it on eBay with no battery and pretty poor condition for £120. Just using the wife’s rambletta, out on it every day. The bikes have moved on leaps and bounds. Bought a swytch kit but not fitted it yet. Think for touring we will get another rambletta so we can throw it in the boot.