Hello all does anyone know we're to buy a Bosch motor bike frame ?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

you just need activator and film you want to use. i just got spray can so only small things i can do.

Reactions: Terry charlesworth

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
what film they putting on it?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well no one is going to have one of those, you should get the motor case done as well ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
what did they charge to do it? should post a link case any one wants it done ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
tbh the price is about right as its one of the hardest things to dip with all the curves and angles and bet it took them a few goes to get it right.

they want 50-60 quid just for a motor case place i tried.

Reactions: Terry charlesworth

Terry charlesworth

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2016
London
I think he done it first time tbh that's there job.but when I met him he said that bikes are one of the hardest things to dip as you have to do it twice once each side, I'm just glad it's not to white I'm getting sick to death of cleaning my white bike tbh I took it out today to pick up my new headset around a 6 mile round trip and it lashed down the whole way my bike is in a right state now, didn't think of the cleaning when I built it tbh this new build ain't having anything white on it other than the lighting on the frame lol

Reactions: soundwave

Terry charlesworth

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2016
London
Im in 2 minds if I should get decals for it or not now, my battery, motor case are either gonna get sprayed bright blue or I may get them airbrushed depending on the prices I get quoted ;)

Terry charlesworth

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2016
London
I've been on that site but trying to translate I want 2 blue ones ain't in my skill set mate lol plus I may just leave the bike without it not to sure yet. Until it's in front of me and I'm looking at it I'll decide then. Thanks for showing me that hydro dipping it's a blinding thing ;) now I'll have a one off bike again once I build it

Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
click the uk flag top right of the page ;) can pay with paypal if you want.

if you still get stuck just email them what you want and will give a email addr to pay with paypal.

or these should be able to get them might cost bit more tho.
https://www.adrenalinatv.co.uk/haibikes/components/

Advertisers