Hello all does anyone know we're to buy a Bosch motor bike frame ?

Terry charlesworth

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2016
London
I've been in touch with adrenalin tbh really nice people and very helpful ;) I got my cable inlets from there,that's only the sticker for the battery I'd need the 2 for the frame as well plus it mite not look right against the lighting, thanks for your help tho mate

Reactions: soundwave

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
thats good hydro printing but not my pint of vodka tbh those black lines on the rims need to go tbh or brake up the green a bit as its a tad bright lol. ;)

Reactions: Terry charlesworth

Terry charlesworth

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2016
London
thats good hydro printing but not my pint of vodka tbh those black lines on the rims need to go tbh or brake up the green a bit as its a tad bright lol. ;)
There the wheels I’m looking at for my next build mate, the black lines come on them Ns wheels,I’ve got to admit there blinding wheels very light and fast tbh I quite like the green into yellow look of them, I’ve been designing a few other ideas for bikes as I had a accident at work and may need to change my job as I injured my back pretty bad, so who knows I may find a new job building bikes like these

Reactions: soundwave

Terry charlesworth

Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2016
London
Plus the bike needed bright wheels as the bike side on without any decals looks very plain ;) but I chose not to do them to get the most from the glow in the dark frame, I c it the other day glowing wow :cool: I’m well proud of it tbh and it looks totally different in the photos than in the flesh, I’ve 100% got a totally original bike that I built with a good bit of help from good people like yourself mate
Cheers;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Reactions: Terry charlesworth

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Advertisers