Hello all.

Stuart H

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 8, 2020
Just signing in to say hello.
I have been looking into e bikes to make my commute easier. 8 miles each way. Couple of long drags On the way home. I normally commute on my heavy touring bike with a pannier.
Having spent some time in the Netherlands cycling I have a real soft spot for the gazelle heavy duty ebike.
I can’t seem to find many reviews about this model.
Does anyone one have one? If so how do they find it?

Thanks
stuart.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Three youtube reviews came up with a search 'gazelle heavy duty ebike' For example:

Look at the Raleigh Motus as well; not quite as sturdy looking as the Gazelle. Various frames and specification levles.

Reactions: Stuart H

geoff967

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2019
Three youtube reviews came up with a search 'gazelle heavy duty ebike' For example:

Look at the Raleigh Motus as well; not quite as sturdy looking as the Gazelle. Various frames and specification levles.
Hi,
I have the Gazelle Grenoble c7 which was recommended here as a good bike.
As you will know it is expensive approx £3000 but it is solid as a rock and it has provided me with the best fun with my clothes on for a long while.
Am out 4 /5 days a week doing up to 40 miles a day.
Have even had the meter saying I have 102 miles range but of course this is backward looking.
I am sure there are cheaper bikes Woosh Wisper which do appear and almost certainly are good but as my LBS has the agency I was happy to pay the extra as we had just given up our car so some spare cash.
Please ask again if any queries.
Based in Newcastle on Tyne

Reactions: Stuart H

Stuart H

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 8, 2020
I have seen those reviews. I was looking for a more real world review than the YouTube one but thanks for posting it. My Dutch is not good enough to translate the Dutch reviews On YouTube. They seem to be quite rare outside of the Netherlands as I have never seen one in the Uk but I have a real soft spot for them. 54632131-5F63-4393-A822-BD60C2E6C6EE.jpeg