Hello and advice please

Jimmy Macc

Just Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Dear fellow travellers. I am here on a mission of mercy as I cannot find an answer anywhere. My E-bike M5 display has started showing me PAS levels between 1 - 9 ( not the normal 1 - 5 range )
And the bike works faster if I go to level 9....and all levels from 1 to 9 work without problem and offer speed increases. What's going on... It used to only show 1 to 5...PAS levels. I must admit I might have gone into settings and fiddled...Any help would be very much appreciated.

Jimmy Macc

Just Joined
Jul 15, 2023
Dear fellow travellers. I am here on a mission of mercy as I cannot find an answer anywhere. My E-bike M5 display has started showing me PAS levels between 1 - 9 ( not the normal 1 - 5 range )
And the bike works faster if I go to level 9....and all levels from 1 to 9 work without problem and offer speed increases. What's going on... It used to only show 1 to 5...PAS levels. I must admit I might have gone into settings and fiddled...Any help would be very much appreciated.
Sorted!!!
Go into Settings and on option 5 P it offers 3 or 5 or 9 ( mine was changed to 9 ) do I reset it to 5 and it's working normally again PAS 0 to 5 level