Hello can anyone help?

benji80

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 4, 2017
Reading
I have just brought my first e bike, an elysium relay. Basically i am looking to buy a second battery for it but looking around as a newbie am confused. I am looking for a 36v water bottle type battery to fit a 5 pin connector. Anyone know where I can get one?20171004_010304[1].jpg

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
Think that bike was actually cyclrocity .

Try them first https://www.cyclotricity.com/uk/

There are other options too but if they can help it will be the least hassle !
Yeah i think Elysium is another company they manufacture for so calling them might not be a bad shout. i know they can provide extra batteries if needed and it would save you a lot of hassle sourcing another one to fit a specific holder etc.

Ross

D

Deleted member 4366

Yeah i think Elysium is another company they manufacture for so calling them might not be a bad shout. I know they can provide extra batteries if needed and it would save you a lot of hassle sourcing another one to fit a specific holder etc.

Ross
You're barking up the wrong tree. He needs a side-mount battery. Elysium is top-mount and Cyclotricty is completely different with the screw connector on the bottom.

spanos

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2011
You're barking up the wrong tree. He needs a side-mount battery. Elysium is top-mount and Cyclotricty is completely different with the screw connector on the bottom.
Yes but I suspect we both thought cyclrocity may be able to assist as (from the bike advert)

". As a combined effort with CycloTricity (one of the UK's most prominent manufacturer of various electric bike systems), comes the Elysium Relay "

Ross_Dr

Pedelecer
Sep 25, 2017
Southampton
I think at one point they were a screw connector on the bottom but i have seen some of the newer revolvers around and the connectors have moved on and they are side mounted now also. The Elysium may well have followed suit and gone to the side mounted 5 pin connector as it would appear it looks the same in the picture from what i can make out with the right angle shape on the lower part of the battery holder.

Ross

Andrew Brown

Pedelecer
Sep 3, 2017
worcestershire
I have just brought my first e bike, an elysium relay. Basically i am looking to buy a second battery for it but looking around as a newbie am confused. I am looking for a 36v water bottle type battery to fit a 5 pin connector. Anyone know where I can get one?View attachment 21533

I am really interested to know (a) does the battery that came with the bike have its capacity listed on its body (b) How have you found the range to be with the battery when fully charged ? Approx how ,many miles and what power setting do you tend to use ?