Hello everybody

Watto

Just Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Tamwoth
I chanced upon this site whilst looking for reviews for a certain model and bingo found a review on here from Kangaroo.

So with a glowing review and a subsequent test ride we have purchased 2 Seago e-power pedelecs.

Cheers all

Watto

Just Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Tamwoth
Hello everybody and thank you for the warm welcome.
It did not start well when the models delivered were last years specification at this years prices but our supplier Farndon Marina quickly got it sorted and delivered the correct models.
We have taken the seago's with us on holiday in the Scottish borders and so far very impressed.
1. When folded they both fit in the boot of our Santa Fe with room to spare and no need to fold the back seats down.
2. The pedal assist, well we are both amazed at the power, and after a while you get use to balancing lower gears with lower power settings and the hill and head winds pass by especially here in the borders!
3. The fittings seem very good quality and the disc brakes are very efficient if a bit squeaky. They pulled to a stop from speed today on a 1:10 hill with minimal effort
4. the only very minor gripe is a better quality saddle could have fitted but I will sort out a new one.

So all in all we are very happy with our choice

Cheers all

Reactions: Clara and LeighPing

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Welcome.

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
Well done. I must admit that I tended to just use a higher power setting when in fact lower power and lower gear was the Way to go, but it does take a while to realise that less is sometimes more.

Glad your enjoying your new bikes.

Watto

Just Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Tamwoth
Hello all.
Apologies for not contributing.
So almost two years on and still get a thrill using the bikes. We have used them regularly on our caravan trips as they fit perfectly into the back of the car.
We have changed the stock tyres to shwarlb big apples. These have honestly transformed the bikes, they actually free wheel now due to a lot less rolling resistance and the tyres absorb the vibrations from the road surfaces producing a much nicer ride.

Attachments

Reactions: tommie

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Holly thread reserection

Glad the bikes are behaving and still putting a smile on the face