Hello from Brighton

Bluedee

Just Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Dear Pedelecs im looking to purchase an ebike asap and would welcome any recommendations you have.

I've not really ridden a bike for 35years and thought an ebike might help me slowly build up some fitness, and possibly shift a few pounds.

Ideally I'd like as light a bike as possible (preferrably under 20kg if poss) and possibly quick release front wheel as would be useful to put in car/motorhome. I'm the wrong size and shape for a small wheeled bike.

So far I've considered a Gtech city but they now appear to be out of stock eveywhere, a Westhill Vogue no longer available, a Westhill Classic (a little bit more than I'd ideally like to spend).

Thank you in advance.
Dee.

Reactions: LeighPing

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
deally I'd like as light a bike as possible (preferrably under 20kg if poss) and possibly quick release front wheel as would be useful to put in car/motorhome. I'm the wrong size and shape for a small wheeled bike.
Hi Dee,

I usually recommend the Woosh Rambletta for motorhomes but you don't want a small wheeled bike so how about the Woosh Faro?

16kgs, quick release front wheel. Hydraulic brakes. 8-speed. 700 x 28 tyres.

I ride one myself for over a year now, often without power.

Reactions: LeighPing

Bluedee

Just Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
I'm probably more in need of the big bear as im 110kgs, not very fit and live in a hilly area, but at 26kg its heavier than i can manage.
Is there anything else that might be suitable (preferably a step through).

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
for your weight, the woosh Santana3 is suitable and has quick release front wheel but it's sold out a few days ago.
The next arrival of Santana3 is end of July.

Lucifer656

Banned
May 1, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
I'm probably more in need of the big bear as im 110kgs, not very fit and live in a hilly area, but at 26kg its heavier than i can manage.
Is there anything else that might be suitable (preferably a step through).

martinoermando

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 4, 2020
Last edited: