Hello from Cornwall

ljkelly1971

Just Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Hi All

Got a bike for a rather large numbered birthday this year and have been really enjoying it. Particularly love trail and wood rides. Big drawback is that I am no longer 49 and find inclines and hills spoil the enjoyment for me. Having looked at this forum (and some others ;) ), I have pulled the trigger on a BBSHD and am awaiting its arrival. This may be difficult for me to install but I am hoping by being thorough and patient it will present only a major challenge!!!!
Will probably be picking some of your brains at some point!

Luke

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Welcome to the forum, there is a wealth of knowledge on here. You will never look back once you make the switch to electric. I am more than capable of cycling without electric but i do so much more with the electric assist.

I bought a voodoo Bizango with shimano system to explore the forest trails. But within a week i had realised just how much more i could do. I am hitting the trails every night now and starting to hit some medium mountain bike trails. I would never have even thought of doing this on a non electric bike. You get a good workout as you go faster and further. My only regret is not getting an electric MTB before, what a blast they are.

Reactions: ljkelly1971