Hello from Leicester

Kitara

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 15, 2016
Hiya,

I have just ordered my new Wisper 905 Torque and I am collecting it on Saturday. I am both excited and terrified as I am planning to ride it home from the shop, around 4 miles but I have just read the weather forecast. ☔

I've only ridden a bike a handful of times in the last decade but I'm looking forward to getting fitter with a little assistance of a battery!!!

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Kitara,

Thanks for ordering a Wisper 905Torque, Laim in Leicester will look after you ver well indeed! We appreciate the business.

The Wisper Torque bikes feel very much like riding a normal bike, it measures the pressure you put on the pedals and gently boosts your power. When you stop pedalling the power cuts out almost instantaneously.

It really is so easy to ride.

The most important thing to remember is to enjoy!

Best regards, David

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Welcome to the forum Kitara, I hope your initiation into e-biking is not too wet. Hopefully you'll be able to dodge between showers.

Reactions: Wisper Bikes

Kitara

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 15, 2016
Thank you David, Liam has been great, he is an absolute gentleman and a pleasure to deal with, he never tired of the stupid beginner questions and was happy to take me out on 2 test rides.

flecc, luckily I have a good raincoat, I don't mind getting wet as long as there isn't a biting wind to contend with, I don't do cold very well. :)