Hello from the Chilterns

BucksCS

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 22, 2019
Chilterns
Hi,

I just signed up this morning, and am hoping to get some helpful input and advice, and obviously will be very happy to contribute where possible.

I am semi-retired, living in the Chilterns and currently ride a hybrid bike (Boardman MX Comp). I have cycled on and off over the years and now find myself with more time to get out and enjoy the beautiful (and hilly) countryside around us. However I struggle with the hills so am starting to think about buying an electric-assisted bike so hopefully be able to find useful information here to inform my decision.

Looking forward to discussing with you and hopefully being able to make some contributions too :).

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Fit a kit to it.
I have a CX which I built up and converted a few years ago and is my main touring ride out bike, another 70 miles done on it today. What a brilliant spring day it was too.

BucksCS

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 22, 2019
Chilterns
You're right, it was a lovely day! I want to keep the Boardman as it is as I will still use it for local flat rides, shops, etc, so don't really want to go down the conversion route. But thank you for the suggestion and great to hear that it works for you :).