Hello

Bob Smith

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 26, 2015
Hello,

I've just joined the forum, but I got my first electric bike - a second hand Ezee Liv - several years ago.
We now also have an Ezee Sprint Primo which my wife uses. Still enjoy riding them most days for utility and leisure with cargo and child trailers.

Problem is my old Liv has had a hard life and is wearing out. I've used it for commuting most days in all seasons. It has served me well, but I'm looking for a replacement. I'd quite like to stick with Ezee to keep batteries and chargers interchangeable.

Does anyone have anything for sale?

Bob
Wokingham.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Bob,

We have several options when it comes to eZee, be it a complete new bike, bike minus battery, a complete upgrade for your Liv to give it a new lease of life or a used Sprint.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Bob,

I had to to the unit this afternoon so took a couple of photos of the Sprint.
It has the latest electrics and motor. 5 levels of assist plus throttle, Nexus 8 speed hub gears, Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres.
There are no lights fitted but we can do that for £30.
Price without battery and lights £550, delivery within the UK mainland £25.
IMG_20150927_175926 copy.jpg IMG_20150927_180013 copy.jpg

Bob Smith

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 26, 2015
Looks good, couple of questions.

I'm not familiar with the new electrics, can it work in twist and go mode, or do you have to pedal to get power?

Does it come with a charger?
(I'm down to one charger as my original one broke, so it would be nice to have one for each bike again)

C

Cyclezee

Looks good, couple of questions.

I'm not familiar with the new electrics, can it work in twist and go mode, or do you have to pedal to get power?

Does it come with a charger?
(I'm down to one charger as my original one broke, so it would be nice to have one for each bike again)
Hi Bob,

It is dual mode, with PAS and throttle.

If you email me at cyclezee@gmail.com I will send the operating instructions.