Hello

Mitch1960

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 3, 2011
Hi All from mike (usually Mitch) on Hayling island. 'Have a Freego folder. I want to get to know the technical side of it but its still under warranty so I dont want to mess about too much! I'm pleased with the bike but it has no manual included and the pdf manual does not seem to work. I wonder if there's an element of keeping 'secrets' with elect' bikes. cheers M

FreeGo

Mitch,
Secrets? what secrets?
We are based in Southampton, if you give me a call on 07856 339037 I would be happy to arrange for you to visit us and Ian (our technical guy) will show you every aspect of your bike. I will also be happy to send you a users manual.
Thanks.

Mitch1960

Oct 3, 2011
Martin, That would be very appreciated. I am doing training for a new job and I am in a southampton hotel 'till Fri. I wondered what time your shop stays open to? I used to look after two buildings in London rd; 'think I've seen your shop around the block. I'd have a pint in the 'giddy' and some 'bacco from the lovely old style shop nearby, Cheers Mike.

FreeGo

Hi Mike,
You would need to come to our head office which is in Haskins Garden Centre at West End, still a pint but at the Swan Pub, then a nice hill to climb.
If you call me on the number given I will arrange for you.
Have a good day!
Martin.

Mitch1960

Oct 3, 2011
Ahh, thanks, I know the area. I've left my mobile maintenance job,..downsized a bit hence the new bike (very happy with it too, I got it from a local bike shop)
I will soon be working at a 'static' site now , so I've lost my workvan which was our 'family car' for me and missus. so, I've come here (southampton) by train for my training week. A maual isnt essential but good to have, I woder if I'm permitted to pm you my address on this forum. I'd cover cost of the post, maybe send you stamps. Cheers again, Mike.

Mitch1960

Oct 3, 2011
Martin, Thanks for the manual that you sent to me,..and for the offer of further info. My bike is a great little vehicle and will be my commuter as from Mon, to get to my new job; Cheers M.