Hellooo from Bonnie Scotland!

Flatcap_FPV

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2019
Scotland
Hi there,
Coming to you live from Scotland!... Ok, so not really live, but you get the gist of it ;)

Righto, so a little about me then?
Hmm, I'll try and keep it brief, lol... Old school Cabinet Maker to trade, retrained as a Machinist/Fabricator I now work as a Maintenance Engineer in the Oil and gas industry. Hobbies include UAV builder and operator (Licenced), Motorcycling, DIY... Blah, Blah... And basically all those hands on tinkering type hobbies, Big hammers, welding (Scrapheap Challenge, type 'o person)!

So why am i here, do you cry?
Hmmm.... :rolleyes:... I'm a fabricator, I enjoy building Drones and i have built my own motorbike frames before, ZZZzzz... You know where this is going! right? ;);)

Cool! :cool:

James63

Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2018
Ha

Do you have an old washing machine, 16 bedsprings, 4 car batteries, a shopping trolley and a tub of grease? That and a 'can do' attitude are all you need. We'll be happy to help. Best of luck!

Flatcap_FPV

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2019
Scotland
Ha

Do you have an old washing machine, 16 bedsprings, 4 car batteries, a shopping trolley and a tub of grease? That and a 'can do' attitude are all you need. We'll be happy to help. Best of luck!
Darn it, only 12 bed springs! Back to the Council tip for some more!
I'm sorted with the rest including 3 hoovers and 2 windscreen wiper motors and a pile of scrap steel box section (oh, and i already have 1x 20"BMX wheel) :)

Hi welcome to the site
Thanks, hard to believe I've been tinkering around for the last 6 months with 8" wheel/motors (Scooter wheel things) and only just come across this forum!
Just when i was starting to give up as well. LOL!

Welcome from Glasgow
Ar-reet nooo! Fet like?

Reactions: Fat Rat

Flatcap_FPV

Pedelecer
Jun 16, 2019
Scotland
Hi Raboa,
Very kind of you to offer.
Afraid I'm in the North East (Blue Toon) though and the nature of my work makes it hard for me to get much further afield than dundee!