Help Please!

Pammy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 1, 2018
Manchester
So dizzy now thinking about which bike! Someone help please! Wisper, Woosh or Emu? Which is best.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
They will all work so pick the one you like the best, if you are able to test ride even better.
Other wise all I can say is the two W's will give you top CS.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Pammy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 1, 2018
Manchester
Ah! Yes I have asked until you’re all fed up of me! Sorry! At last someone has given me a push in the right direction saying ‘the two W’s’ thank you thank you thank you! Will stop being a nuisance now and make that big decision!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
For Woosh give them a call to discuss which bike to buy, they will sell you the bike that they think is most suitable for your requirements/needs. So let them know your height/weight, terrain you cover and bike style you are looking for.

For Wisper speak to David Miall and see if a dealer is located near to you, if they don't have a bike/model in stock David may arrange for one to be delivered to said dealer for you to try.

With these two e-bike brands you will be supporting two UK businesses.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
When some someone is bewilder by choice or has no idea which way to turn, then the best is a recommend and above all you want/need quality CS from experts who design/spec their own brand of bikes. In the case of Wisper and Woosh they aren't selling multiple brands but one brand with multiple different bikes & styles in there line up, so they know them inside out and keep spares in stock.

al.b

Pedelecer
Feb 14, 2018
lancashire
Hi Pammy, not all ebikes are the same, they make look similar but so many are coming from China and other asian countries beware of longevity! Good ebikes in the main are not cheap, so quality and good after sales service and availability of spares are essential. They do break down occasionally, but as many have said some are British in design and have been tested and meet current EU and UK Laws. Good luck, search for a dealer to have test ride before you buy.

D

Deleted member 25121

Yes, it's most important that you have a test ride of the bikes both to get a feel for them and also to find one that's the correct size for you. Bike geometries can differ lot and 2 bikes that are nominally the same frame size can differ a lot in their comfort and handling.
In my experience, don't rely on the manufacturer's guidelines for frame sizes, be sure to try before you buy.