Help required with purchase

Blaster Bates

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 23, 2020
Good evening
After an horrendous experience with cyclotricity resulting in eventually having to threaten them with legal action from my daughter I find myself back to square one after thinking all was sorted.
The bike is for my wife to gain some sort of fitness after cancer and chemo so comfort is key.
Does not have to be greatest bike in the world and with a low budget of £1000 I am not expecting too much.
Must be a step through and have at least half decent battery, not say 7ah for instance, would also prefer it to be in stock.

Thanks in advance

Blaster.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Whatever bike you buy, you need somebody that will sort it out if anything goes wrong, and if you're going to do that yourself, you need to make sure that you can get hold of spare parts. There's a Halfords in nearly every town, so, with that in mind, their Pendleton Somerby could be a good choice.

Reactions: gsm.terra

Blaster Bates

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for the replies so far.
The Pendleton is not in stock, only 8ah battery and no suspension which if a rougher ride would be unsuitable.
The Elops is only available in XL, I am on email list re possible stock update.
The woosh is an option but having recently purchased a woosh myself I found it very uncomfortable and had to make many changes to the bike get some degree of comfort on a 30/40 mile ride. The inability to actually test one would therefore be a calculated risk, hence asking in here as some may already have a budget stepover.

Thanks Blaster

Reactions: gsm.terra

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
The woosh is an option but having recently purchased a woosh myself I found it very uncomfortable and had to make many changes to the bike get some degree of comfort on a 30/40 mile ride.
For your wife, I would suggest the Woosh Santana3 or the Woosh Rambla.

Your Woosh Faro and the Santana3 are very different in design. The Faro has lightweight frame, rigid fork, lightweight Aikema 85SX motor, in frame 8AH battery, skinny 28-700C tyres, the Santana3 has chunky Dutch style stepthrough, front Suntour NEX suspension fork, powerful and heavy Bafang SWX02 motor, 17AH rack battery and wide 26 x 2.0 tyres.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
For your wife, I would suggest the Woosh Santana3 or the Woosh Rambla.

Your Woosh Faro and the Santana3 are very different in design. The Faro has lightweight frame, rigid fork, lightweight Aikema 85SX motor, in frame 8AH battery, skinny 28-700C tyres, the Santana3 has chunky Dutch style stepthrough, front Suntour NEX suspension fork, powerful and heavy Bafang SWX02 motor, 17AH rack battery and wide 26 x 2.0 tyres.
How about your Rambletta?

I'm a big fan of 20" wheel compact framed ebikes.

They do the job and are much easier to (wo)manhandle than big wheel bikes.

Nice and comfy on balloon tyres.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
no stock - all the Ramblettas we get in this year are already reserved.
Well done for producing what looks like an excellent bike for the money.

If I had under a grand for an ebike, a Rambletta is what I'd spend it on.

Shame you can't meet demand.

No reason why the next consignment shouldn't also sell well.

EUCSALE

Just Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Good evening
After an horrendous experience with cyclotricity resulting in eventually having to threaten them with legal action from my daughter I find myself back to square one after thinking all was sorted.
The bike is for my wife to gain some sort of fitness after cancer and chemo so comfort is key.
Does not have to be greatest bike in the world and with a low budget of £1000 I am not expecting too much.
Must be a step through and have at least half decent battery, not say 7ah for instance, would also prefer it to be in stock.

Thanks in advance

Blaster.
See our offers :)
We deliver goods all over Europe. Our customers and friends of the store are located all over Europe.
Store managers are always ready to suggest and advise the best option for your wife.
Send us an email eucsale@gmail.com
Call us +37061118899
Or visit our website https://eucsale.com/electric-bicycles/