Help with BMSBattery

jumpin

Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
Altrincham
Hi all,
A few weeks ago I bought a Panasonic 36V14.5AH bottle battery pack, then realised once it was on the frame of the bike, the connecting cables to the brakes, motor, and PAS weren't long enough, so I E mailed BMS Battery, and asked them if they sold extension leads for the battery and brakes etc. etc, this was the message I sent ... Hi, I bought a 36V14.5AH BOTTLE-09 PANASONIC BATTERY PACK off you a
couple of weeks ago, do you sell extension leads for the battery, S-LCD3, Thumb throttle, and PAS?. Ronnie. And this was there reply ... Hello Ronnie, Yes, but you should choose them one by one in our Battery shop:). So I went back to there site and looked at every page they have, and couldn't find any suitable extensions for the cables, so I E mailed them again, this was the question I asked ... Hi, can you send me a link to the page where you have the cable extensions for the 36V14.5AH BOTTLE-09 PANASONIC BATTERY PACK, please. Ronnie. And the reply was ... Hello, If you buy a set of complete, if you do not buy a set of it, there is no cable. So my question is to all you good people out there, does anyone know what they mean? and does anyone know where I can get the extensions from? Below are pics of the plugs/sockets.

RonnieFrom the brake.JPG brake From the controller.JPG controller

Last edited:
Reactions: jackhandy

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Sorry for the Like, Ronnie...
They are a great company, but you have to get everything right first go _ I'm waiting to see what turns up in my order :rolleyes: