HELP

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
HI I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A TUCANO MONSTER FOLD BIKE the problem is it has a connection for a throttle ? so i per chest one connected it and nothing ? plus i have no speedo so i checked with the controller and noticed a white wire on it own so im guessing that the last owner as put the wrong controller on the throttle connected to the controller still nothing . and yes i emailed the company who are like most go blind when it comes to emails ? it a 500.w 48.v ive looked on the net but cant seem to find the right one ? so is there any one ells have one of theses models and show me the right controller it needs to be 4.inches long .

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
HI I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A TUCANO MONSTER FOLD BIKE the problem is it has a connection for a throttle ? so i per chest one connected it and nothing ? plus i have no speedo so i checked with the controller and noticed a white wire on it own so im guessing that the last owner as put the wrong controller on the throttle connected to the controller still nothing . and yes i emailed the company who are like most go blind when it comes to emails ? it a 500.w 48.v ive looked on the net but cant seem to find the right one ? so is there any one ells have one of theses models and show me the right controller it needs to be 4.inches long .
The white wire is the speed sensor, so if it's not connected, you get no speed displayed. Sometimes there's a setting in the LCD to take a speed signal from the motor without a speed sensor. You haven't given any details of the parts you have and their wiring, so it's not possible to help further.

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
yes sorry i know the white is speedo but im positive they have used the wrong controller and wondering if any one can put me on the wright one . 56720567215672256723

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
yes sorry i know the white is speedo but im positive they have used the wrong controller and wondering if any one can put me on the wright one . View attachment 56720View attachment 56721View attachment 56722View attachment 56723
You're not helping is to help you. the photos are all fuzzy. Half the wires are hidden by other ones. There's no picture of the throttle, which is the thing that you're having a problem with, and no picture of the LCD or whatever you use to switch the bike on and set the assist levels.