Hemets should be banned!

lemmy

Esteemed Pedelecer
I don't wear a helmet because I haven't hurt my head. Because of this, I don't think anyone should wear a helmet.

How anyone can wear a helmet when I haven't hurt my head I can't understand.

Helmets should be banned and anyone caught wearing a helmet should have their bicycle confiscated.

fact: helmet wearers suffer 57.89% more foot injuries than non wearers when they drop them on their feet.

fact: more 100% helmets are stolen from helmet wearers than non helmet wearers

fact: helmet wearers are on average £35 less well off financially than non helmet wearers.

My arguments are incontrovertible and self-evident, there is no purpose in arguing with me since I know I am right.

Oh, and can I add that I have no wish to re-start the hemet debate :rolleyes:

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
I concur and another fact, helmet wearers look 10 times more silly than non-helmet wearers.....fact.

Oh, and 99.9% of non-helmet wearers do not suffer helmet head...fact.

And the majority of non-helmet wearers do not feel the need to start helmet wearing debates in order to attempt to justify the reasons why they should not be wearing a helmet...thinking insecurity here, hey, that's ironic as well....and a fact!

Insecure helmet wearers....ironic fact!

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi I think that it should be made compulsory wearing off a large bandage on you head when riding a bike then when you fall off and break your head you wont have to go to hospital

They can just take you home prop you up in a chair and feed you the vegetable through a tube

and spend millions off pounds on 24 hour care and medication keeping you ( the vegetable alive )

All because wearing a bandage means you cant wear a HELMET:confused:

Frank:cool:

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
They can just take you home prop you up in a chair and feed you the vegetable through a tube

and spend millions off pounds on 24 hour care and medication keeping you ( the vegetable alive )
At least you'd be getting your tax monies worth out of the NHS (assuming you have/are paying taxes).