Hi from a newcomer

PeteK

Just Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Sutton Coldfield
Hi. I just stumbled across this resource and signed up. I own a couple of e-bikes. A lightweight Freego folder and an Elephant Bike I fitted with a Pendix kit. I co-run a small independent bike shop in Sutton Coldfield where we have been selling e-bikes for a number of years now. Mainly Batribike,Juicy, Oxygen, Roodog.

Reactions: flecc

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
My spider senses tell me that it's going to turn out that you're a Pendix dealer. If so, just be honest, otherwise welcome to the forum. I look forward to your useful contibutions. Hopefully you'll be able to help a lot, as you must have some experience of fixing those bikes. A good start would be the code to access the new Oxygen LCD advanced settings.

PeteK

Just Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Sutton Coldfield
Hi.. Dunno what was in any way dishonest about my introduction. And I can’t help you with any information about Oxygen advanced settings. Really I just came here to read and learn tbh. If I can help I will but I’m not going to be pushing or promoting anything.

Phil Dryden

Pedelecer
Jun 20, 2018
Leicester
Hi.. Dunno what was in any way dishonest about my introduction. And I can’t help you with any information about Oxygen advanced settings. Really I just came here to read and learn tbh. If I can help I will but I’m not going to be pushing or promoting anything.
Hi Pete, and welcome to the Forum. Look forward to your contributions and hope you learn a bit as well.