Hi from Norwich

Pearcey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 9, 2018
Hi. I am looking into going electric for commuting 18 miles round trip to work. I love cycling and own a Giant road bike, an old Raleigh Record Sprint and a Felt QX80 Hybrid. The problem lies with my knees. They’re fine when I go out for leisure riding but struggle when I have to do a shift at work as well. Are they helpful for people with arthritic joints?

I like the look of the Scott e sub but I was wondering if it would be easy to convert the Felt?

Thanks in advance.

Nefarious

Pedelecer
Jul 27, 2016
South Yorkshire; S11
Hi. I am looking into going electric for commuting 18 miles round trip to work. I love cycling and own a Giant road bike, an old Raleigh Record Sprint and a Felt QX80 Hybrid. The problem lies with my knees. They’re fine when I go out for leisure riding but struggle when I have to do a shift at work as well. Are they helpful for people with arthritic joints?

I like the look of the Scott e sub but I was wondering if it would be easy to convert the Felt?

Thanks in advance.
Hi there. My dodgy knees and back led me to my new E-Bike. No problems riding every day now, which I couldn't do with my other bike

Reactions: LeighPing

Pearcey

Sep 9, 2018
That’s good to hear. I’ve just booked a 48 hour trial for this week. Hopefully all will go well.

Pearcey

Sep 9, 2018
A Carrera Crossfire. It’s really just to see how I get on. I’ll still keep using my other bikes for leisure but I think commuting will be much better on an E Bike.

Reactions: Nefarious

Pearcey

Sep 9, 2018
First ride to work tonight and I must say it was fantastic. Still got a workout but was so much easier on the knees. Got the bike till Friday so hopefully all will go well. It’s perfect for commuting!

Reactions: Nefarious

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
Good luck with the test ride. You would be welcome to visit us for free test rides. We also offer free loan bikes in the event of an issue if you bought a bike from us.
Regards,
David

Reactions: Pearcey

Pearcey

Sep 9, 2018
Trial went so well I ordered a Scott E-Sub Active. Looking forward to commuting everyday now.