Hi from sunny?? North Wales

Sharon

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2016
North Wales
hi all, thanks for the accept to the group.
I've just taken delivery of a Cube Stereo 160 HPA SL (well actually its being collected this afternoon :) )
Been waiting since January for this bike so very excited that its now here.
Previously mountain biked on my Cube Fritzz but with dogs and full time work I just don't have the time to get out to stay fit enough to join the other half on his jaunts to Whinlatter, 7 Stanes etc. Hopefully now I can go and avoid the severe sense of humour failure that usually hits me at about the same time as the first incline lol.
No doubt I'll be picking brains as I come to grips with the new steed :)

Last edited:

yaffa

Pedelecer
Apr 28, 2016
Kent
hi all, thanks for the accept to the group.
I've just taken delivery of a Cube Stereo 160 HPA SL (well actually its being collected this afternoon :) )
Been waiting since January for this bike so very excited that its now here.
Previously mountain biked on my Cube Fritzz but with dogs and full time work I just don't have the time to get out to stay fit enough to join the other half on his jaunts to Whinlatter, 7 Stanes etc. Hopefully now I can go and avoid the severe sense of humour failure that usually hits me at about the same time as the first incline lol.
No doubt I'll be picking brains as I come to grips with the new steed :)
Yes I used to know that sense of humour failure even on slight inclines! Not anymore though.

Roger R

Pedelecer
Jul 6, 2015
Hi Sharon. Welcome to the group. Have great times in all that sun (just looking out the window from Llandyrnog - mmm) and harden yourself up ready for all those sarcastic comments. But hey... who cares. I love my electric bike and do double the miles now.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sharon and Clara

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
Hi Sharon. Welcome to the group. Have great times in all that sun (just looking out the window from Llandyrnog - mmm) and harden yourself up ready for all those sarcastic comments. But hey... who cares. I love my electric bike and do double the miles now.

Im lucky. I live in the middle of rural wales, so I won't have to put up with comments because there arn't many people here. Lol

Reactions: Sharon

Sharon

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2016
North Wales

Lol I'm very local to Llandegla but know most of the regulars so altho I'll get ribbed it'll (hopefully) be good natured.
When I took one of the Tracs e-bikes out art Delamere I had the 'that's cheating' comment from someone. Just told him I didn't know him from Adam and who exactly was I cheating? He rode off soon after :)

Clara

Pedelecer
Apr 20, 2016
Lol I'm very local to Llandegla but know most of the regulars so altho I'll get ribbed it'll (hopefully) be good natured.
When I took one of the Tracs e-bikes out art Delamere I had the 'that's cheating' comment from someone. Just told him I didn't know him from Adam and who exactly was I cheating? He rode off soon after :)

Some people are just too precious. Probably someone with all the lycra ie club kit.

The fact is, you still have to put some work into it, as much as you want in fact, so you are exercising. You are doing a lot more than a lot of people and as you say, Its none of his business. Good for you.

cyberdyne_systems

Pedelecer
May 8, 2016
Surrey
Reactions: Sharon