HI, i am ASKING ADVICE FOR TGA electrObike update ...how do i tune up?

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
HI i am new here , can anyone help please with TGA advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can anyone help me please, i bought this s/h electrobike last year, on ebay, as i would like to cycle again after 45 yrs I used to be keen club rider in the 50s (many moons ago ) but at 17st. ok on flat but oh the hills , anyway it needs tlc and some new batteries so that it would be ok to use but not working now, i want to rewire it cannot find any books, on the subject ?. any advice would be appreciated .

update
Bike now on the road but very dissalusioned could there be something wrong doesnt increase revs that much, but hard work uphill with me on board, very heavy, if i change controller or twistgrip will that make any difference or anybody offer polite advice please, i realise its like me ancient,
be good to hear of any with this bike, or had one similar.

good peddling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
Tga

hi its a old school 24v crank motor pedelec, with brushed motor used on truck wipers , TGA i understand were the only ebike built in England , only made 20" wheel bikes, of which they stopped little time ago and carried on with there dissabilty scooters .