Hi, Thanks for having me

Ronnie P

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 5, 2022
Hi My name is Ronnie

I have just bought an E-bike for my commute as the price of fuel is crazy, Its 13.3miles each way.

I bought an Oxygen S-Cross CB MK2 but was disappointed as a really nice bike has poor electronics resulting in bad delay after over speeding the 15.5mph limit. I have fitted a Brain power controller with an S886 display, and what a difference. it's took some getting to work with pedal sensor issues and the like but we are there now.

Found this forum researching some of my issues, glad to see it has just fixed 1 of them. Thank you.

Ronnie P

Reactions: Key Nok

DrunkXD

Just Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Hi My name is Ronnie

I have just bought an E-bike for my commute as the price of fuel is crazy, Its 13.3miles each way.

I bought an Oxygen S-Cross CB MK2 but was disappointed as a really nice bike has poor electronics resulting in bad delay after over speeding the 15.5mph limit. I have fitted a Brain power controller with an S886 display, and what a difference. it's took some getting to work with pedal sensor issues and the like but we are there now.

Found this forum researching some of my issues, glad to see it has just fixed 1 of them. Thank you.

Ronnie P
could you explain how you did this ?, i have the E MTB MK2 version and also have the same problem with the delay and the limit, do you have a wiring diagram or some photos of this that you could send me ?, i am happy to buy the same parts just need to know how to get them all working properly.

Ronnie P

Aug 5, 2022
could you explain how you did this ?, i have the E MTB MK2 version and also have the same problem with the delay and the limit, do you have a wiring diagram or some photos of this that you could send me ?, i am happy to buy the same parts just need to know how to get them all working properly.
Hi there, Yes happy to help
Firstly you will need to do some soldering in the process, I started off with crimp connectors and had issues until I re did all connections with solder joints.
These are the bits I used
Once installed, I have a full list of settings for the controller, which took me hours to sort.
When your ready I can send you pictures of the pedal sensor as the non existent instructions don't help and the arrows appear to contradict what actually works. Mine would only work when pedalled backwards for long enough.

DrunkXD

Just Joined
Nov 24, 2022
sorry for the late reply, i will buy those parts as soon as i can, my first problem is that someone messed with my oxygen bike while it was parked up and as a result the motor cable got chewed up and the gears were finally screwed (never worked properly anyways from day one), as soon as i have that repaired i can start the upgrades, i will post a review about my very poor experience with the oxygen ebike at some point, where is your controller located btw ?, i cannot see one on mine unless its hidden in the battery case between the batterys ?

Ronnie P

Aug 5, 2022
sorry for the late reply, i will buy those parts as soon as i can, my first problem is that someone messed with my oxygen bike while it was parked up and as a result the motor cable got chewed up and the gears were finally screwed (never worked properly anyways from day one), as soon as i have that repaired i can start the upgrades, i will post a review about my very poor experience with the oxygen ebike at some point, where is your controller located btw ?, i cannot see one on mine unless its hidden in the battery case between the batterys ?
No Problem, It's located at the top of the tube that runs diagonally up from the pedal crank, you take the battery off then unscrew the plastic parts that the battery fits in too.