Hi there. Lee from Brighton.

KirstinS

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 5, 2011
Brighton
Hiya Lee

Welcome

I'm ex-Brighton as now up the coast a bit in Shoreham so very rarely do the under cliff route.

Still lots of nice river rides, coast rides and south downs access from here.

Plus I commute daily into Brighton

Cheers
Kirstin

twinkle

E-Triker
May 14, 2013
Peacehaven nr Brighton
They are great fun , and of course its nice to say we built them ourselves.

They were built in a workshop about 8ft square as the back of the garage is used to store things .Now well into double figures , the current project is a quad - tandem or quadem with dual line ( completely independent drive systems ) with 4 outboard disc brakes and Under Seat Steering .

regards emma

Lee

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2016
They are great fun , and of course its nice to say we built them ourselves.

They were built in a workshop about 8ft square as the back of the garage is used to store things .Now well into double figures , the current project is a quad - tandem or quadem with dual line ( completely independent drive systems ) with 4 outboard disc brakes and Under Seat Steering .

regards emma
Emma. I believe we've met! I bought a neon orange mountain bike project from you about 2 and a half years ago! I'm sure it must be yourself from the description of your garage. I got a conversion kit for a steal shortly after and knowing nothing of e-bikes, sadly left the batteries from the bike you sold me uncharged for a very long time. About to use the throttle and controller for other things though, after finally learning a little about this stuff!

twinkle

E-Triker
May 14, 2013
Peacehaven nr Brighton
Hi Lee -

from Saltdean I believe , lot of water under the bridge since then -If you need a hand with the non functioning e-bike I have some diagnostics gear now at Peacehaven

regards emma

Lee

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2016
Hi Lee -

from Saltdean I believe , lot of water under the bridge since then -If you need a hand with the non functioning e-bike I have some diagnostics gear now at Peacehaven

regards emma
Yeah that's me!
Ohhh, that's very handy - I remember you mentioning a friend/relative up this way where you could keep some of your gear? I might be OK on my tod but thanks for the offer - you might save me a lot of hassle :)

Lee

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2016
Hiya Lee

Welcome

I'm ex-Brighton as now up the coast a bit in Shoreham so very rarely do the under cliff route.

Still lots of nice river rides, coast rides and south downs access from here.

Plus I commute daily into Brighton

Cheers
Kirstin
I do the Saltdean to Worthing coastal ride often. It's a beautiful experience on a summer night going through the back of Shoreham.

lee-wave

Pedelecer
Jan 7, 2012
Leatherhead
Sounds like a great future 'summer' meet up - often I go down to Brighton to catch up with my son - his band is 'The Island Club' plug plug... and cycle along the coast both east and west from Brighton. I love it....

Lee

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2016
Sounds like a great future 'summer' meet up - often I go down to Brighton to catch up with my son - his band is 'The Island Club' plug plug... and cycle along the coast both east and west from Brighton. I love it....
Yes indeed! Yeah, in Summer, it really is the best. Some of my best memories are cruising along those routes.