highest milage on an ebike?

Straylight

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 31, 2009
I didn't notice any difference even when I borrowed a brand new 905 when my frame was being swapped.
Excellent! I shall postpone my idea of having a swear box attached to the bike (for every time a car overtakes me before a blind turn):D Thought I'd save enough for a new battery in about a fortnight...:D

CheKmx

Pedelecer
Apr 29, 2008
Zurich
Just wanted to say thanks for the tips. Fitted the clipless pedals last week and am very pleased with the results bar the fact my feet are freezing. But I will buy some neoprene overshoes today. Only fell off once so far I guess this is one of the advantages of starting out using clipless pedals on a trike.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Just wanted to say thanks for the tips. Fitted the clipless pedals last week and am very pleased with the results bar the fact my feet are freezing. But I will buy some neoprene overshoes today. Only fell off once so far I guess this is one of the advantages of starting out using clipless pedals on a trike.
As well as neoprene overshoes consider Sealskinz waterproof socks, in the snow you'll be using both together as snow has a habit of working it's way into the overboots and forming a block of ice.