Highly Professional

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Following up on a telephone conversation to BGA Re-Working (link picked up on this forum) I recently sent my battery to them.
'We'll have a look at it and do as little as possible to sort it out!'
Could you clarify if this is a positive or negative comment please.

On one hand it sounds like they mean, we'll look at it and it might be just a loose wire, so an easy fix at little cost to you. That's positive :)

On the other, we can't be bothered to look at it properly. Not so positive :eek:

Dawes700

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 7, 2015

On one hand it sounds like they mean, we'll look at it and it might be just a loose wire, so an easy fix at little cost to you. That's positive :)

On the other, we can't be bothered to look at it properly. Not so positive :eek:
For reasons I can't figure only a bit of my first post 'got through' Here's the full original:-
Following up on a telephone conversation to BGA Re-Working (link picked up on this forum*) I recently sent my battery to them.
* Thanks Fordulike.

Day 1. They send a courier to collect.
Day 3. I get an email with a technical report about my battery, which I don't understand, but I can understand:-
'Your existing cells are in perfect balance, so there's no remedial action we can take, they've just had it '
They suggest re-cell and recommend an upgrade from 10Ah to 15Ah.
Day 4. I tell them to go ahead and arrange payment.
Day 6. I get another technical email containing test results of my new battery. The only bit I understand is that all connections have been made using copper welding, which is technically superior.
Day 7. Their courier delivers my battery.
  • There's a weekend involved in all of this.
  • Total cost about the same as a 36V x 10Ah from China.
  • Tel: 020 8361 1790. Email. info@bga-reworking.co.uk
  • Mary will probably answer the telephone and you need a chat with Jimmy.
  • I've no connection with them, just a highly satisfied customer.
ANY COMPLAINTS?
Oh yes, I forgot. Since I got the battery back the weather's been rubbish and I haven't been out!
1 of 10

Inbox
x

Graham Fardon <gfardon@gmail.com>
09:52 (2 hours ago)

to me

Following up on a telephone conversation to BGA Re-Working (link picked up on this forum*) I recently sent my battery to them.
* Thanks Fordulike.

Day 1. They send a courier to collect.
Day 3. I get an email with a technical report about my battery, which I don't understand, but I can understand:-
'Your existing cells are in perfect balance, so there's no remedial action we can take, they've just had it '
They suggest re-cell and recommend an upgrade from 10Ah to 15Ah.
Day 4. I tell them to go ahead and arrange payment.
Day 6. I get another technical email containing test results of my new battery. The only bit I understand is that all connections have been made using copper welding, which is technically superior.
Day 7. Their courier delivers my battery.
  • There's a weekend involved in all of this.
  • Total cost about the same as a 36V x 10Ah from China.
  • Tel: 020 8361 1790. Email. info@bga-reworking.co.uk
  • Mary will probably answer the telephone and you need a chat with Jimmy.
  • I've no connection with them, just a highly satisfied customer.
ANY COMPLAINTS?
Oh yes, I forgot. Since I got the battery back the weather's been rubbish and I haven't been out!

Dawes700

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 7, 2015