Hiya!

Terry777

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2021
Edinburgh
Hi everyone, just joined. Been riding my ebike for around a year. Just looking to see if there are any meet ups or anything in my area? I live in Edinburgh.

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Hi everyone, just joined. Been riding my ebike for around a year. Just looking to see if there are any meet ups or anything in my area? I live in Edinburgh.
Hi Terry,
Not much goes on with regards to meetings around here (glasgow), but if you just get out you always meet tons of folk. What bike is that you have ?

Reactions: Terry777

Terry777

Pedelecer
Jul 22, 2021
Edinburgh
Hi Terry,
Not much goes on with regards to meetings around here (glasgow), but if you just get out you always meet tons of folk. What bike is that you have ?
There are loads of people out and about around Edinburgh too, most are friendly and chatty.

I have the MD 1000. I should update the photo, it’s got a few more racks etc now. It’s got plenty power and enough range for my requirements. It’s quite big though, would prefer something just a little smaller. I had no experience or help when I got it so I’d do a couple things different on my next bike.