Housing for Ebike Wiring/Cable

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hello to All,

Just asking for any basic ideas. Is there anywhere or on Ebay that I can buy flexible rubbery material so that I can neatly house excess electrical cable/wire from the main components to neatly tuck away somewhere on the bike? Basically, something to dress up excess visible exposed wiring. Not hard box casing, something soft durable like heat shrink in a larger form ( you know what I mean),and obviously water proof. Any ideas please???
If not thank you all in advance.

MS.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Not rubbery but you can get spiraflex or the like.

Reactions: mountainsport

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
By the way Nealh, how are those adorable dogs doing? Ive always loved that picture and felt like jumping in the middle for some cuddles.

MS.
Sadly it is an old pic and yes they were adorable. They were half brothers and both were put to sleep about 5 years ago, the younger one ( darker coat) in the flesh was extremely handsome and the breeder admitted to me he regretted selling him ( my wife got the first choice from the litter ) he developed a heart condition which was remedied after some expensive surgery then he suffered from grandmals which was diagnosed as a brain tumour following one huge seizure to many it was decided to put him to sleep at nearly 11 years old. His brother suffered a terrible stroke about 5 months later and was in terrible state and was nearly 15 when he was put to sleep. Sadly missed but with other interests for now not enough time to devote the attention to another faithful friend for now.

Reactions: mountainsport

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Sadly it is an old pic and yes they were adorable. They were half brothers and both were put to sleep about 5 years ago, the younger one ( darker coat) in the flesh was extremely handsome and the breeder admitted to me he regretted selling him ( my wife got the first choice from the litter ) he developed a heart condition which was remedied after some expensive surgery then he suffered from grandmals which was diagnosed as a brain tumour following one huge seizure to many it was decided to put him to sleep at nearly 11 years old. His brother suffered a terrible stroke about 5 months later and was in terrible state and was nearly 15 when he was put to sleep. Sadly missed but with other interests for now not enough time to devote the attention to another faithful friend for now.
Yes a faithful friend are those key words.

MS.