How did you find the Pedelecs site ?

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Sweargob and Jch21 and welcome to the forum!

cheers
Russ.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Simon,

welcome to the forum! Do you already own an electric bike ?

cheers
Russ.

SimonHutt

Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2007
Cheshire, WA4
Hi Russ

Yes, I have an Ezee Torq. Bought it in October for commuting, so has been interesting over the winter months ;). Have occasionally had to resort to car for practical reasons, not least whilst awaiting repairs after being knocked off in December. Looking forward now to the journeys in daylight and warmer weather.

Simon

Tony P

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 4, 2007
I googled electric bikes and if it's any help it did not take long to find this site, although with the jargon fresh in my mind from researching my purchase, I did half wonder whether I was a true pedelec or an e-biker and so am glad that neither I nor google were that prissy in practice

Calomax

Aug 24, 2007
Guernsey
I searched for Lafree Twist Battery and this was the first really relevant site that came up. Not only that but I submitted a question, which was answered almost instantly bu flecc who immediately but me on the right track to solve my problem.:cool:

derrick7

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2007
Llanberis LL55 4TD (Snowdonia)
A very useful site

I found this site through looking for "shimano hub gears" with google.
It was on the 3rd page (I think?) in trawling through the many pages offered.
You may be interesed to know I don't use Microsoft or Mac as my OS, I
use Linux (openSUSE 10.2) & it works on Konqueror,SeaMonkey,Opera &
Firefox, just at the moment Iam using Opera.

derrick7

tony18m2001

Aug 28, 2007
Leicester LE9, UK
finding the site

I was searching with Google for the price of D sized NimH cells and came across the forums on about the third page. As a Ezee Cadence owner, I joined immediately. Previously had one of the first Powabykes with no gears, so quite a step up :)

Tony

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
I found this site through looking for "shimano hub gears" with google.
It was on the 3rd page (I think?) in trawling through the many pages offered.
You may be interesed to know I don't use Microsoft or Mac as my OS, I
use Linux (openSUSE 10.2) & it works on Konqueror,SeaMonkey,Opera &
Firefox, just at the moment Iam using Opera.

derrick7
Hi Derrick,

glad to hear the site works on other platforms, I think a lot of it is due to the amount of development effort that the vBulletin software receives.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
I was searching with Google for the price of D sized NimH cells and came across the forums on about the third page. As a Ezee Cadence owner, I joined immediately. Previously had one of the first Powabykes with no gears, so quite a step up :)

Tony
Welcome Tony,

glad you found the site even through an unusual search term. In fact some people have found us through the most peculiar terms, when I get a moment I'll publish a top ten list of the most popular and most obscure!

murphyjam

Just Joined
Oct 17, 2007
I googled "schwinn electric indefinitely delayed" which returned a post in your forum at the top of the results. I'm one of the poor souls that put a $500 deposit down 6 months ago to order a Schwinn Campus Cruiser Electric...got my deposit back and I'm researching which bike to go with now.

Conal

Pedelecer
Sep 28, 2007
New member - how did I find out about the site

Hi, I found out about the site by "googling" electric bike reviews. I also found 50cycles at the same time. I have found the Q&A threads very useful and used these, with other bike reviews, to chose my new purchaee, an Ezee Forza. It would not be an exagguration to say that this site gave me the information I needed to make ny choice.

Conal

tourtoe

Nov 26, 2007
Denmark
www.scheel.net
Googling for 10K NTC Thermistor Beta 3950 or something this morning brought me here - and I got answers to my question already, and the batterypack is charging right behind me.

Great resource!

Cheers,
Torben

qeeeme

Pedelecer
Aug 20, 2007
pedelecs - s = pedelec

i have been searching for long time for a pedelec forum and didnt find you.
maybe i was typing in google "pedelec forum" and not pedelecs forum. so maybe you could do so that someone searching with "pedelec" and not "pedelecs" find the forum

Syman

Apr 20, 2008
Bad layout and no links

The site is ok apart from there being no links to the forum from forum posts.!
You keep having to look for the home link and start all over ever time you want to look at the forums:mad:

Django

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 11, 2007
The site is ok apart from there being no links to the forum from forum posts.!
You keep having to look for the home link and start all over ever time you want to look at the forums:mad:
There are indeed links at the top of each page of posts - including this one - just to the left of your 'welcome' message.

Cheers,

Django