How does newbie change avatar ID ?

colin hobbs

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 14, 2019
weymouth
hi, just joined from Weymouth, excited at seeing ifoldi's last week in town, ask umpteen questions, read pages from google, viewed youtube, now left with questions posted on forum.

BUT, how do I change name by avatar to islandman from colin hobbs please.

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract
hi, just joined from Weymouth, excited at seeing ifoldi's last week in town, ask umpteen questions, read pages from google, viewed youtube, now left with questions posted on forum.

BUT, how do I change name by avatar to islandman from colin hobbs please.
Click on your name in the top right corner (next to inbox) and you will see options for avatar (account details)
and signature ………..and welcome to the forum.

colin hobbs

Apr 14, 2019
weymouth
well, age hasn't done me any favours, I've followed >edit signature, entered islandman, clicked update, still shows my name.

The other thing, gravatar means nothing to me. Should I leave and join again I wonder.

colin hobbs

Apr 14, 2019
weymouth
Best start again - unless a forum admin can rejig your Username
That's it, user name, for the life of me forgot that expression.

Thanks wicky. Ideally I want to ask questions about ifoldi before ordering, that's why I'm here.

How does one alert admin on sundays mornings? ha ha

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

Reactions: colin hobbs

islandman

Apr 14, 2019
Yes, thanks for your patience, I am via another email account, re-registered under islandman. I did try to find deactivate for old account, to no avail. Maybe that's for another day.

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi, at the moment it's only me. Whilst my wife recognises I need an efoldi, I need to have all the answers ready for when the questions come. Thanks anyway.
Colin hobbs / islandman
Both of you
Ok the jokes old now lol

Welcome anyway :) hope you get the answers your looking for .

Reactions: islandman

islandman

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, I don't want to go back and re-read, but do you have an efoldi? if so, having read their web-page, they give an opportunity to buy spares. I'm wondering what they had in mind?.

I'm not too comfortable dropping questions about efoldi's, because I'm aware this isn't a mobility scooter forum, or is it?.