How many of you also own and ride a regular bike?

budsy

Banned
May 16, 2020
8 regular bikes. 3 road bikes, 3 MTB's, a fixie, and a 70's tracker bike.

The pedelec comes in it's own for local utility riding, popping across to friends in the next village, or a few villages across to the shop, or pleasure riding with 'er indoors. The bulk of my serious mileage is on the regular bikes, and will remain that way while my fitness and health permits it.
And then you woke up :D

Its so much better riding in the best of countryside as i do fresh air in the lungs

and beautiful scenery it just beats the smells and smog of any city by a country mile :D

tuniwes

Pedelecer
Aug 16, 2020
Still ride my CB 1984 majestic every Sunday to remind myself what "A real touring bike" feels like, It still has that fantastic natural touring steel suspension that only Reynolds 531 tubing delivers, my Specialized 2009 Tricross Aluminium frame feels "dead" in comparison....in weight terms they are within a few grams of each other.

Reactions: MikeFB

Jonathantuba

Just Joined
Aug 2, 2020
I also have a 10 year old Specilized bike, but to be honest I find a manual bike too much work now I am 60 - there are too many hills around where I live. I am thinking of selling.

Reactions: MikeFB

HH66

Pedelecer
Aug 20, 2018
I bought a turbo trainer for my non electric bike at the start of lockdown. I now only ride it indoors.

MikeFB

Pedelecer
Jun 25, 2020
I bought a turbo trainer for my non electric bike at the start of lockdown. I now only ride it indoors.
Yeah I looked at getting one of those. But I have decided to get an exercise bike instead for winter time. One of those spin type. Will take up less room as well.

Reactions: HH66